- Submission of manuscripts and publication of articles in the Jordan Journal of Electrical engineering (JJEE) is free of charge. In addition, a hard copy of JJEE’s issue in which the manuscript appears will be supplied free of charge to the corresponding author.
- All correspondence, pertaining to the submitted manuscript takes place by email. This includes notification of receipt and editorial board’s decisions.
- Author(s) should use the JJEE online submission system to upload the following documents:
- A blind copy (no author information) of the manuscript as a single MS Word file - including all texts, tables, graphics and figures - prepared using the JJEE MS Word template for manuscript preparation.
- A file named “authors’ details” that contains authors’ names, their full affiliations and contact details.
- The signed transfer of copyright agreement.
- All the original figures (with high resolution and quality; i.e. > 450 dpi.).
- Should the manuscript contain EXCEL charts (those must be original and not pictures), they must be uploaded separately.